• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Is it Cretins Day today?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is it Cretins Day today?

I've been on a few threads and the level of discourse is even more cretinous than usual.
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Those threads await for your insightful contributions...

Comment

According to wikipedia it's both Neil Kinnock's & Lady Gaga's birthday.

So yes.

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
        I've been on a few threads and the level of discourse is even more cretinous than usual.
        Today is officially St Cretins day. Presumably that is why you are back?

Any chance of actually adding something useful like a reasoned argument? I thought not.

Comment

Possibly because I'm back?
          Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Well you've arrived so we have one more today compared to yesterday.
            merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by Diver View Post
              Possibly because I'm back?
              I forgot to tell you. These days you are not a real poster until sas has called you a cretin and MF has -ve repped you.

Originally posted by eek View Post
              Well you've arrived so we have one more today compared to yesterday.
              So today's total is 1?

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                I forgot to tell you. These days you are not a real poster until sas has called you a cretin and MF has -ve repped you.

So today's total is 1?
                Think I'd already done that. Diver is one of the TPD bedwetters you see.
                What happens in General, stays in General.
                You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
                  Not anymore

Tena Incontinence Products rule
                  Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
                    Ahh, another club they wouldn't let you join.

FFS, the list grows. I didn't realise how much of a social pariah you really were.

Well, actually I did realise but I was just too polite to mention it in the past.

Is that why you've come out of the closet? Are gays more inclusive?

Comment

Working...
                    X