• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

A thread to bully all hypocritical God-bothering twunts ...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A thread to bully all hypocritical God-bothering twunts ...

Naming no names off course. I find so-called "christians" the most nauseating fookwits imaginable
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    Waaaaah, I got told off in another thread and wanted to make the biggest scene I possibly could to get attention and make myself feel like a big man.
    It's just sad really.
    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
    Originally posted by vetran
    Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Bless you sasguru.

I'll say a prayer for you this evensong.

Comment

So you admit that Christians are God bothers and hence God exists. Are you angry at God or something? I assure you that Jesus died on the cross for all your sins. Call on him and you will be forgiven.

Well apart from calling everyone a cretin. Even Jesus won't forgive that. You are going to hell. MF will be rogering you for an eternity. You can't imagine eternity can you. Thanks of a moth travelling round a steel ball a million miles across. The butterflies wings touches the ball once every million years. When the steel bll has worn away your torment is only just beginning.

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
          Bless you sasguru.

I'll say a prayer for you this evensong.

So will I. "Dear God. Please put the cretin sasguru out of our misery. If its a painful way out I will stick an extra £1 in the collection next week"

Comment

Naming no names off course. I find so-called "christians" the most nauseating fookwits imaginable
            All religious folk actually, But only when they speak or use other means of communication to try and foist their silly antiquated and illogical beliefs onto us sensible people
            Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Then you'll like this:
              The Daily Mash - People who prayed for Muamba not being jailed

Comment

The phrase "god botherer" is rather nonsensical. Surely a)bothering God is OK b)it's not God who we bother, but other people - leading them to spluttering hissy fits?
                Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                Originally posted by vetran
                Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

I have nothing against Christians, in so much as I have nothing against anyone with imaginary friends.

Comment

Originally posted by Diver View Post
                    All religious folk actually, But only when they speak or use other means of communication to try and foist their silly antiquated and illogical beliefs onto us sensible people
                    WHS
                    Hard Brexit now!
                    #prayfornodeal

Comment

Working...
                    X