• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

VAT on spies

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

VAT on spies

You ain't seen me, right?

My son will be extremely upset. He pretends he is head of a spy agency there to protect his school!

With his autism, his lack of self confidence and generally putting himself down, I got him to make up a CV highlighting his good points. On Monday we are going to MI5 & MI6 to hand in his CV. Covering letters telling MI5 to be quick as MI6 are very interested and vica versa!

I will slip a covering letter in asking them to reply with things like "work hard" "self belief" etcetc.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
      With his autism, his lack of self confidence and generally putting himself down, I got him to make up a CV highlighting his good points. On Monday we are going to MI5 & MI6 to hand in his CV. Covering letters telling MI5 to be quick as MI6 are very interested and vica versa!
      I find that M16 greatly improves confidence, assuming it is not me the thing is aimed at.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
        I find that M16 greatly improves confidence, assuming it is not me the thing is aimed at.

If my son gets in, I will make sure you are moved down the hitlist. I will replace your name with sas....

Comment

Working...
        X