• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

FAO - Zeitghost

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FAO - Zeitghost

Zeitghost why did you befriend Kirk?

You had the chance to crush him with a huge rock.

If you had killed him when you had the chance the galaxy would have been a very different place.

Don't forget to watch "How William Shatner Changed The World", Channel 5, Wednesday, 21:00. Zeitghost will be watching for sure.

Comment

Of course the duel on that deserted planet. The planet that looked uncannily like the Californian desert just East of Los-Angeles.
      I'm alright Jack

Comment

Originally posted by marvin_esquire
        Zeitghost why did you befriend Kirk?

You had the chance to crush him with a huge rock.

If you had killed him when you had the chance the galaxy would have been a very different place.
        Could swear I saw him playing in a Finnish band....

Comment

Oh yes.

I remember his shirt was torn exposing his manly physique. His muscles glistening in the light...

The Klingons should have sentenced him to death when they had the chance.

He's now a bit of a fat git - judging from those cereal adverts on TV.

Oh well.

Picard Rules.

Comment

I can hear the classic Kirk vs Enemy fighting music right now...

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
              It's also where the Alien Base & Spaceship was concealed in Roswell (a.k.a. "Roswell High" by the Beeb to avoid confusion with.. who knows?).
              As well as the place where Bill and Ted meet Death in Bill and Teds Bogus Journey.
              "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Working...
              X