• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reality check

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Reality check

BBC News - Where are you on the global pay scale?

Pah. If you put in more that £6,800 it doesn't work

#contractorfail

Comment

No Scotland option. SNP will be on this like a rash!
      'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post

#contractorfail
        Chortle - Most of us are literally off the scale

(doesn't feel like that though)
        Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

According to this I'm so far off the right hand side I must be the richest man in the world.
          And I claim Bill Gates as my sockie
          Your friendly neighbourhood VirtualMonkey - Not giving financial advice since...well...ever.

Comment

Typical pointless leftie piece of crap.

Wow, we're all richer than people in the Sudan. What utter cocks we must all be to be so filthy rich. Let's all feel terrible about it and destroy our own country to lower our levels to theirs. I know, we can vote Labour and start the process again.

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post

Wow, we're all richer than people in the Sudan. What utter cocks we must all be to be so filthy rich. Let's all feel terrible about it and destroy our own country to lower our levels to theirs. I know, we can vote Labour and start the process again.

Is that what it was for? I'd assumed it was so we could say "I'm richer than you, sucker!". Kerching.

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post

Is it wrong that it makes me feel good, not terrible?

Comment

It would have been better if you put your wealth in and it told you how sexy you are looking today.

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post

#contractorfail
                    Worked for me and I put a net figure that is over that.
                    Never has a man been heard to say on his death bed that he wishes he'd spent more time in the office.

Comment

Working...
                    X