PDA

View Full Version : Reality check

mudskipper
30th March 2012, 09:24
BBC News - Where are you on the global pay scale? (http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-17543356)

Pondlife
30th March 2012, 09:40
Pah. If you put in more that £6,800 it doesn't work :p

#contractorfail

northernladuk
30th March 2012, 09:44
No Scotland option. SNP will be on this like a rash!

OwlHoot
30th March 2012, 10:04

#contractorfail

Chortle - Most of us are literally off the scale :laugh

(doesn't feel like that though) :eyes

VirtualMonkey
30th March 2012, 10:09
According to this I'm so far off the right hand side I must be the richest man in the world. :laugh
And I claim Bill Gates as my sockie

DimPrawn
30th March 2012, 10:12
Typical pointless leftie piece of crap.

Wow, we're all richer than people in the Sudan. What utter cocks we must all be to be so filthy rich. Let's all feel terrible about it and destroy our own country to lower our levels to theirs. I know, we can vote Labour and start the process again.

:winker:

mudskipper
30th March 2012, 10:34

Wow, we're all richer than people in the Sudan. What utter cocks we must all be to be so filthy rich. Let's all feel terrible about it and destroy our own country to lower our levels to theirs. I know, we can vote Labour and start the process again.

Is that what it was for? I'd assumed it was so we could say "I'm richer than you, sucker!". Kerching.

Bunk
30th March 2012, 10:36

Is it wrong that it makes me feel good, not terrible?

:emb

DimPrawn
30th March 2012, 11:07
It would have been better if you put your wealth in and it told you how sexy you are looking today.

:smile

Scrag Meister
30th March 2012, 15:56

#contractorfail

Worked for me and I put a net figure that is over that.

Pondlife
30th March 2012, 15:58
Worked for me and I put a net figure that is over that.

Yeah but the little blue lines don't appear like tiny dots on the LHS like they should for a proper contractor.