• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

When was the last time you bought a pasty at Greggs

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

did anyone see the video,

poor chap looked flabergasted at the question

Milan.

Originally posted by milanbenes View Post

did anyone see the video,

poor chap looked flabergasted at the question

Milan.
    Greggs are a bit cheap and nasty. Ginsters are okay in their chicken and mushroom slice form. Nothing like a good pie (no jokes please). My favourite off-the-shelf one while I'm away is from these chaps:

McKees Pies

Comment

Steak bake and a couple of sausage rolls last Saturday

They've opened a branch near me; I timed it the other week, and it's just over three minutes walk from the shop counter to my armchair

Comment

Greggs gives me indigestion.
        What happens in General, stays in General.
        You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

I buy pasties quite often but never Greggs, cheap nasty crap IMO.

Budgens do a great chicken tika pastie but if I'm down Plymouth way you cant beat Dewdneys.
          Last edited by gingerjedi; 30 March 2012, 14:19.
          Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

never. i've never bought anything from greggs and i strongly suspect i never will. if i had to buy something from greggs it wouldn't be a pasty and if i had to buy a pasty i wouldn't eat it and if i had to eat it then clearly something very odd would be going on.

Comment

You can tell the common as muck northerners on here salivating over some grey slime in a greasy pastry.

Comment

I've said it before and I'll say it again.

Greggs and their insidious pastries and cream cakes are to blame for my expanded waistline.

They lure me into their dens of iniquity with tantalising aromas.

Ensnared and mesmerised I fall prey to their addictive seductive wares.

Oh! God I need to lay down now

Stick to the Diet, Stick to the Diet, Stick to the Diet. You know you prefer Salad to Pie and Cakes
                Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
                  You can tell the common as muck northerners on here salivating over some grey slime in a greasy pastry.

Pastry products - food of the gods.

Comment

Originally posted by milanbenes View Post
                    With my Gran.

In 1975.

R.I.P. (my Gran, that is, not Greggs.)
                    nomadd liked this post

Comment

Working...
                    X