• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

sas moves from Wandsworth to leafy Surrey

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

from Wandsworth (HM Prison) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia to Send (HM Prison) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"Send is a closed prison for adult females. In addition it also houses a 20 bed Addictive Treatment Unit, an 80 bed Resettlement Unit and a 40 bed Therapeutic Community."

Notable inmates

Chantal McCorkle, who received 18 years for fraud offenses committed in the USA.

Chantal Watts McCorkle (born 1968, Slough, England) is a British citizen. Along with William J. McCorkle (formerly Gonzalez), her American husband, she was tried and convicted in 1998 in Florida for her part in a financial fraud. The McCorkles sold kits purporting to show buyers how to get rich by buying property in foreclosures and government auctions. They advertised on infomercials; among the grounds for their conviction was their representation in the infomercials that they owned luxury automobiles and airplanes (actually rented for the commercials), and their use of purported testimonials from satisfied customers, who were actually paid actors."

Good to see US treats such frauds seriously.
    Last edited by AtW; 1 April 2012, 16:47.

Comment

Right, about time I prepare that dish of grumpy gulyás with an extra portion of fried cretins ready.
      If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Working...
      X