• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Clubcard Vouchers

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Clubcard Vouchers

As I peruse the Tesco clubcard rewards website I was wondering. For those of you who accumulate these things what do you spend them on?
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    As I peruse the Tesco clubcard rewards website I was wondering. For those of you who accumulate these things what do you spend them on?
    Used to use mine to pay for OU courses till they changed the rules. Have in the past bought Eurotunnel ticket and Thorpe park season ticket.

Have a whole stack at the mo. Some expired end of Feb, and I think there's some more due to expire soon. Really should use them, but can't decide what to spend them on.

Comment

We've bought merlin annual passes for the family this year

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
        We've bought merlin annual passes for the family this year
        The £35 special ones or the £46.50. Looks like I've just missed the £35 ones.

Comment

The £35 special ones or the £46.50. Looks like I've just missed the £35 ones.
          I think we bough the £46.50 ones - I never saw the £35 ones.

We are planning alton towers, sea life - done the london eye. might go back to london nd do the tower etc..
          lego land later in the year

Comment

Just used £2.50's worth up at a local Chef & Brewer pub, 4x deal so £10 voucher off the meal.

Comment

Tescos?

And you call yourself contractors. Waitrose, even sainsburys I could but Tescos. What next Aldi (shudder) or asda
              merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

In the past I've used them for 4x vouchers for Goldsmiths for part payment towards a Breitling watch, but think you only get 3x there now.

I've most recently sold them on ebay, where you usually get approx double the value for them.

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
                  Tescos?

And you call yourself contractors. Waitrose, even sainsburys I could but Tescos. What next Aldi (shudder) or asda
                  WHS

Tesco is

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
                    WHS

Tesco is
                    You have to consider these things young AtW. When you earn £300/£400 per year in these things which can be worth £900-£1200 then it's worth doing.

Every penny counts (Milan(TM))

Comment

Working...
                    X