• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

life after David Cameron.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

life after David Cameron.

The Conservatives should prepare for life after David Cameron - Telegraph

Good. Sooner they find a Maggie to do the needful the better.

If we had a bob doing the needful, they couldn't act any less in our national interest than our own MPs
    Doing the needful since 1827

Comment

Originally posted by amcdonald View Post
      If we had a bob doing the needful, they couldn't act any less in our national interest than our own MPs
      And they would be alot more polite. Should we form the national bob party?

Comment

Originally posted by amcdonald View Post
        You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to amcdonald again.
        ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

cometh the man cometh the hour
          Well we can now put that proverb to bed.

Comment

Working...
          X