• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Would You?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Would You?

Samantha Brick on the downsides to looking pretty: 'Why women hate me for being beautiful' | Mail Online

I know its the Mail but have they finally now run our of things to print?
    Yes I'd smash her backdoors in
    22.73%
    Not even with AndyW's
    77.27%
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

No
    Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Originally posted by Diver View Post
      No
      WHS. Not even with a stolen dick. She's a hoofer.
      What happens in General, stays in General.
      You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

I'd climb over you to get to her
        Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Throughout my adult life, I’ve regularly had bottles of bubbly or wine sent to my restaurant table by men I don’t know. Once, a well-dressed chap bought my train ticket when I was standing behind him in the queue, while there was another occasion when a charming gentleman paid my fare as I stepped out of a cab in Paris.

Another time, as I was walking through London’s Portobello Road market, I was tapped on the shoulder and presented with a beautiful bunch of flowers. Even bar tenders frequently shoo my credit card away when I try to settle my bill.
          Was that not scheduled to appear on 1st of April ?
          If UKIP are the answer, then it must have been a very stupid question.

Comment

Maybe they think she is for Sale?

In the grey dress possibly, that photo is vaguely flattering. The other ones she looks like the lead from the scary movie franchise. You know the odd looking, slightly daffy bunny boiler blonde one.
            Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

I wonder what her opinion is on the downsides of being deluded and pugly?

Comment

According to a mate with a press agency this store is all about SEO and keeping the DM's ratings at the top. News has nothing to do with it.
                ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

Hell No!

Even if she promised to keep her vapid opinions of herself to herself.

Comment

"I kicked the brown door in and painted it white on the way out." - Nathan Barley

Comment

Working...
                    X