• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

What is wrong with Britain? (and how can we fix it?)

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What is wrong with Britain? (and how can we fix it?)

Sometimes sport can be a barometer of a society.

Todays Lions V All Blacks game was a graphic reminder of that.

A small minded, bald, pommie ba$tard, tried to use the tired old tactics of using the minimum amount of vision and the minimum amount of physical effort to achieve a result.

He failed!.

He got what he deserved, he got beaten.

The British and English mindset of doing just enough to get by needs to change, and fast!

We live in a competetive world and coming second is not an option.

===============================================
    www.stuff.co.nz/stuff/0,2...77,00.html

On that occasion the tourists were carried to victory but tonight they barely fired a shot, relying mainly on a variety of kicks from first five-eighth Stephen Jones and second five-eighth Jonny Wilkinson, with the hope of mistakes from the All Blacks back division.

What is wrong with Britain?

the weather !!

and how can we fix it?

move away to a hot country

Comment

What is wrong with Britain?

the weather !!

No. Weather is average. Not too hot, not too cold.

and how can we fix it?

move away to a hot country

No,. Stop people from hot counties coming here.

Comment

Sometimes sport can be a barometer of a society.

Todays Lions V All Blacks game was a graphic reminder of that.

A small minded, bald, pommie ba$tard, tried to use the tired old tactics of using the minimum amount of vision and the minimum amount of physical effort to achieve a result.

He failed!.

He got what he deserved, he got beaten.

The British and English mindset of doing just enough to get by needs to change, and fast!

We live in a competetive world and coming second is not an option.
        why dont you piss off back y your third world sh*thole and take all your fellow thick freeloaders with you?

Comment

why dont you piss off back y your third world sh*thole and take all your yarpie freeloaders with you
          Dodgy, I am already back in my 3rd world tuliphole ("and loving it" as Maxwell Smart would have said (before shagging 99)

Comment

Dodgy, I am already back in my 3rd world tuliphole
            So why dont you sort out your own @#%$*ole, before you start worrying about ours ? It is interesting that no one really gives a damn about Australia or Soth Africa, yet interestingly Aussies and yarpies have always got an opinion about the UK.

Comment

because Seth Efrica and Oz/NZ are full to bursting with pommie bastards Please take them back. I think the antipodean taxpayer woudl be glad to pay half of the one way fare.

It would be good to stop the continual whining noise we have to put up with here from the whinging poms.

(And please take Clive Woodward back on the first flight out!. He is typical of the bald, sniveling, whinging poms that pollute our fair lands.)

Why are all poms over 30 bald anyway?

Comment

Pardon my ignorance, but what's a yarpie???

PS I am over well over, I mean, a bit over 30 and not bald.

Comment

PS I am over well over, I mean, a bit over 30 and not bald.
                  OK well all Poms that live in Australia that are over 30 are bald.

Clive Woodward is the ambassador of poms and he is bald. He evidentally lived in Sydney for a time.

I think that when these Pommies arrive here they get all excited, do the tourist thing and go to a fauna reseve where they end up with a Kylie Minogue look-alike, sheila, placing a cuddly koala onto their head whcih promptly pisses all over the immigrants luxurient mop of hair. Days later they are bald.. Then the whinging starts!

An Aussie would not touch a Koala with a barge pole..

Comment

I think I went off Coala Bears a bit when I saw a nature film the other week with the young feeding off the mother's crap. Not that, in other circumstances, Catherine Zeta Jones eg. the idea is totally unappealing.

Comment

Working...
                    X