• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Have we done "Man shoots daughter's laptop"?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Have we done "Man shoots daughter's laptop"?

If not, why not?

IT guy answers daughter's Facebook rant by shooting her laptop ? The Register

The good bit starts at around 7 minutes in.

'Ere, I thought a 1911 held 7 rounds, he got more than that.

Last edited by zeitghost; 15 May 2017, 13:13.

Yes and Yes

Comment

I suspect AtW will be along in a minute to tell us he should have used an AK47, just to be sure.

Comment

A bit extreme but I probably would do the same thing. Poor guy looks like he's heading towards the end of his tether - I think someone should take the gun off him.

Comment

No - it's nuking the site from orbit that makes sure.
          Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
            No - it's nuking the site from orbit that makes sure.
            True, remember Pulp Fiction?

Comment

Originally posted by Doggy Styles View Post
              I suspect AtW will be along in a minute to tell us he should have used an AK47, just to be sure.
              I personally think he should have saved the ammo and beaten her head in with it. That'll teach her
              Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Something tells me this family doesn't communicate very well.
                Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

Originally posted by gingerjedi View Post
                  Something tells me this family doesn't communicate very well.
                  Not since the laptop got blown away, nope.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
                    If not, why not?

IT guy answers daughter's Facebook rant by shooting her laptop ? The Register

The good bit starts at around 7 minutes in.
                    I liked the bit 4.42 in:

When I was your age, I'd moved out of the house, lived on my own, went to college while at high school
                    worked two jobs, was a volunteer fireman, and still went to school.
                    Not quite up to Monty Python's Four Yorkshiremen, but a worthy effort
                    Behold the warranty -- the bold print giveth and the fine print taketh away.

Comment

Working...
                    X