• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Heresy: James Bond to switch to lager in next film <gasp>

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Heresy: James Bond to switch to lager in next film <gasp>

Wotcha James, fancy a pint? Bond switches to Heineken

Earlier this week, it was confirmed in Advertising Age that Britain's best known secret agent is going to change the habits of a lifetime and drink beer in the new Bond film, Skyfall. Heineken has struck a deal for a Bond campaign. There will be a new Heineken ad tied to the Bond film and Bond will reportedly be shown drinking Heineken in at least one scene in the movie itself. This is an act of near heresy for a movie character who has been defined for the last 50 years by his love of martinis.
    Behold the warranty -- the bold print giveth and the fine print taketh away.

Any news on whether Greggs' bid was accepted?

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
      Any news on whether Greggs' bid was accepted?
      Rejected due to the 20% VAT...
      I didn't say it was your ******* fault, I said I was blaming you!

Comment

‘M’ Is a disabled black person and Bond finally finds his true sexuality by having a gay relationship sponsored by KY Jelly.
        "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

He's probably the best secret agent in the world.

Comment

I've still got the one with Daniel Craig in it recorded and unwatched. All Bonds were inferior replacements for Sean Connery.

Comment

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
              He's probably the best secret agent in the world.
              Only if he drinks carlsberg!
              "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Its about time, he's been ordering his drink wrong for years, you gently stir it so as to not chip the ice which causes it to melt faster and water down his drink
                Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
                  Only if he drinks carlsberg!
                  Heineken refreshes the provocateurs other beers don't reach?
                  Behold the warranty -- the bold print giveth and the fine print taketh away.

Comment

Originally posted by Sysman View Post
                    Heineken refreshes the provocateurs other beers don't reach?
                    nice one!
                    If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Working...
                    X