• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

E-Petition: Ban all Government E-Petitions

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

E-Petition: Ban all Government E-Petitions

<place holder>
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
    <place holder>
    Why is this a place holder.
    merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

<place holder>
      Make it a poll...

Comment

The best (IMHO) e-petiton before they started vetting them was: the original of this it used to be on
        HM Government e-petitions but they removed it.

We, the people of Britain, feel that our current National Anthem has lost a bit of its sparkle.

When we are confronted by the rare occasion of us winning a medal at the Olympics, we all have to mumble through "God Save The Queen", well God help us in 2012!

We would thereby like to table the suggestion that we change the National Anthem to something more modern and appropriate and that will re-invigorate our pride.

What we specifically want to see, is that the National Anthem be changed in favour of "Gold" by Spandau Ballet.

Further, we would like our National Olympic Committee to decree that Tony Hadley is the only person permitted to handle medal ceremonies where the National Anthem is played.

We don't mind what he wears when he does this, but preference is given towards a a gold colured suit.
        Anti-bedwetting advice

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
          Why is this a place holder.
          I couldn't be arsed actually making the E-Petition

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

I couldn't be arsed actually making the E-Petition
            Oh Suity.
            What happens in General, stays in General.
            You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
              Oh Suity.
              If I was Suity I would have said I didn't know HOW to create the E Petition

Comment

Working...
              X