• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Do you receive alot of spam messages as a result of posting on here?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do you receive alot of spam messages as a result of posting on here?

from people who claim to want to help you, but seem to be recruitment agencts in disguise? Post us your CV etc..

Nope, I dont allow email messages to be sent to me via this site.
    "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Same - not a sausage.
      Serving religion with the contempt it deserves...

Comment

The only emails I get from here are from the female board members wanting to date me.

Talking of bored members, must check out Test Please Delete......

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn
          The only emails I get from here are from the allegedly female board members wanting to date me.
          Remember to check for back hair
          "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

The only spam I get is after applying to a Jobserve Ad not from here. I can track the origins of my email being given out as I use my own SMTP/POP server and use different addresses for applying for contracts and these although only given to recruiters tend to attract spam. My private email address used by this board does not receive any spam.

Comment

Working...
            X