• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Dalek Relaxation Tape for Human's...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dalek Relaxation Tape for Human's...

Class!

I hid behind the sofa when I was 3 and the daleks (or garlics as my kids call them) came on the TV. How is that going to de-stress me?

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
      I hid behind the sofa when I was 3 and the daleks (or garlics as my kids call them) came on the TV. How is that going to de-stress me?
      I think I know you! Did I give my Die-cast Dinky Bedford Vega Luxury Coach with double turnable front wheels?

Was shortly after we showed you Evil Dead on VHS and you weren't freaked out at all, backfired, then we gave up and Dr Who came on you freaked out and did actually hide behind the sofa (couch).

Halliwell, Bolton, circa 19, err, Christ, when did Evil Dead come out? When did VHS come out?

Comment

Working...
      X