• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

London Mayoralty discussion on Newsnight

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

London Mayoralty discussion on Newsnight

Paxman: "Let's see if we can tackle all of these topics if we've got time, and we've got loads of time, with yawning seconds and minutes ahead of us."

And they're all going to publish their earnings for the last 3 or 4 years now, apparently.

Comment

Must watch TV.

Paxman. Would you like to apologise for calling Ken a liar.
      Liberal. I didn't know whether to arrest you for a breach of the peace or threatening behaviour.
      Paxman. So will you apologise.
      Boris. Errrrr. No
      What happens in General, stays in General.
      You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Suprised politicians are not required to publish their tax returns - even in corrupt countries like Russia that is a requirement.

Comment

I'd love to continue watching this, but I can't bear to hear Ken speak anymore.

Comment

Paxman to Ken. But you employee your wife.
            Livingstone. Well if you've been stuck in an attic with me typing my autobiography for three years she deserves every penny.
            Paxman. Yes, but what about the poor people who have to read it.

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
              Paxman to Ken. But you employee your wife.
              Livingstone. Well if you've been stuck in an attic with me typing my autobiography for three years she deserves every penny.
              Paxman. Yes, but what about the poor people who have to read it.

That was a classic.

Comment

The irony of a liberal complaining of someone changing their views to pander to whatever minorities will give him the most votes
                Doing the needful since 1827

Comment

Originally posted by realityhack View Post
                  I'd love to continue watching this, but I can't bear to hear Ken speak anymore.
                  I'm behind you, but what a worm he is re: rioters.

Comment

Working...
                  X