• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The dress that goes see through when a women is aroused?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The dress that goes see through when a women is aroused?

Have we done this one yet?

Dress goes see-through when a woman is aroused | The Sun |News

Incredible. They've tested it on a number of different men, here's the results from AtWs. here
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Does it also go see through when you are late for a meeting and the parking meter eats your last pound coin without registering it? That gets my heart going!

Would do the same thing if AtW was wearing it everytime he saw a McDonalds...
    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

...become clear when the heart rate increases
      I was wondering how they detected it, I was imagining something related to moisture detection, e.g. a 9V battery, a copper rod and a buzzer.

Comment

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
        I was wondering how they detected it, I was imagining something related to moisture detection, e.g. a 9V battery, a copper rod and a buzzer.
        All that will do is tell everyone when MF's incontinence is playing up again.....
        'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
          All that will do is tell everyone when MF's incontinence is playing up again.....
          That gets him aroused, sweetie, so it would be hard to tell the cause. I assume it does anyway, or he's wasted enough money over the years to build our conservatory.

Comment

Working...
          X