• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Is it just me or are women mad?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is it just me or are women mad?

So we go out tonight for a meal and the conversation moves and swings until we get on the subject of progressive learning & medical health, then I ask if she believes everything she knows as truth on the basis that medical science continually disproves what they believe, she gets in a huff, then I ask her about bacterial ulcers and she goes more in a huff.

She does not speak to me on the way up the road then tells me she is away to play the piano, the bleedin' one I got her for her birthday a couple of weeks ago.

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
    So we go out tonight for a meal and the conversation moves and swings until we get on the subject of progressive learning & medical health, then I ask if she believes everything she knows as truth on the basis that medical science continually disproves what they believe, she gets in a huff, then I ask her about bacterial ulcers and she goes more in a huff.

She does not speak to me on the way up the road then tells me she is away to play the piano, the bleedin' one I got her for her birthday a couple of weeks ago.
    I think it's because you are pissed, can you explain that a bit more?

Comment

I ask if she believes everything she knows as truth on the basis that medical science continually disproves what they believe
      Originally posted by russell View Post
      I think it's because you are pissed, can you explain that a bit more?
      WHS.
      Originally posted by MaryPoppins
      I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
      Originally posted by vetran
      Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

I think most of the board is well aware of my continuing relationship with a member of the medical profession and as such...

"I ask if she believes everything she knows as truth on the basis that medical science continually disproves what they believe"

...is in context with that.

Went above the the sandled one and the JP reject I see.

Comment

You still have a lot to learn about women don't you?

Lesson 1:
          It is a fact that women in general are less logical than men. Logic and certain intelligence traits have been linked to testosterone.

So for the most part, most women arent interested in such discussions. They dont have the logic or creativity to approach such an issue from a different manner.

Im not saying this is an absolute rule, but a majority rule.

Lesson 2:
          When you start to annoy a woman, especially one you care about, dont for the love of god, continue with the same line of discussion that made her go all moody and silent like a spoilt two year old.

Instead, change the subject and offer her chocolate ice cream

Comment

I think most of the board is well aware of my continuing relationship with a member of the medical profession and as such...

"I ask if she believes everything she knows as truth on the basis that medical science continually disproves what they believe"

...is in context with that.
            Lesson 3:
            She may well be in the medical field, that means squat.

The OH is in the IT field, however ask her on the moral dilemmas posed by integrating technology evermore in society or any kind of issue like that and she will have no interest at all.

Another generalisation but one that holds true. Women often dont care about how something works or the philosophy behind it. Take cars as an example. Women will just care about running costs and what it looks like and how comfortable it is.

However guys will care about the BHP, torque, etc. If you start trying to explain to a woman how the engine in her car is more efficient than the previous model, she wont care less.

Comment

She is probably not getting enough. You should have told her "get your knickers off and get to bad" then banged her all night. If you can't last long enough then MTT can help you out.

Comment

You need to make the stupid ones feel intelligent, and the intelligent ones feel sexy.

You tried to make an (alleged) intelligent one feel stupid, which is why it didnt work.

Comment

So we go out tonight for a meal...
                  Good start. Well on your way to a shag.

we get on the subject of progressive learning & medical health...
                  I'd would have gone for: "You look gorgeous tonight, darling."

I ask if she believes everything she knows as truth on the basis that medical science continually disproves what they believe
                  Hmm... I'd start to forget about that shag at this point.

Blowjob still on, though.

I ask her about bacterial ulcers
                  Forget blowjob. Seriously.

Maybe a good snog, though.

She does not speak to me on the way up the road
                  Forget snog.

she is away to play the piano
                  Off to fondle the ebony. At least it wasn't your African nextdoor neighbour.

the bleedin' one I got her for her birthday a couple of weeks ago.
                  Mug.

And reduced to a wank.

Bad evening you had there.

Still, lesson learned. Never talk to a girl about her bacterial ulcers. Just send her to a doctor.

nomadd liked this post

Comment

Doctors of either sex are notoriously opinionated and in many cases, behind an agreeable veneer, conceited and self-satisfied beyond measure.

Unfortunately these days most people treat them as high priests of the temple of the body, which only encourages their megalomania. Even politicians seem petrified of offending them, and bow to their every whim and demand, which usually involves money and/or meddling in the affairs of others. It's a modern day equivalent of medievil deference to bishops and the church, including provision of generous tithes.

Going back further in time, it's much the same as trying to argue with a druid priest about the motions of the sun and moon, and the nature of the stars - Dispute their ridiculous theories in the slightest, or hint that they are provisional and might be even slightly improved, and you'd have been thrown into a spiked pit before you could say "Galileo"
                    Last edited by OwlHoot; 6 April 2012, 08:54.
                    Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Working...
                    X