• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

We can't even keep our own crims inside !

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We can't even keep our own crims inside !

1023 illegals being released without trace ? Pah, how are they going to manage to sort that when they cant even keep our own crims behind bars ?
    Around 700 prisoners absconded
    Tory David Davis says ministers "took their eye off the ball"
    Really ? Who'd have thought it, eh ?

There was a degree of risk in running open prisons, of which there are 15 in England and Wales, because there were no perimeter walls and inmates had the opportunity to walk out
    What sort of a dumb ass idea was that then ?

22 were murderers, seven were rapists, five had manslaughter convictions, 24 were drug dealers
    And they were in an 'open' prison ? Run that one by me again ? ....

The depths of the New Lies incompetence is truly startling.

At least it is starting to unravel now and the feckwit Sun reading average voter is starting to take notice.

Comment

Some of this is a bit unfair.

Open prisons are used to house category D prisoners. These are prisoners regarded as not being a threat to other prisoners, prison officers or the public at large, and not regarded as likely to re-offend or "abscond".
      Murderers, rapists drug dealers etc can all become cat D if they serve their time quietly, usualy late on in their term.

It seems the assesors have made a mistake or two.

This report seems to suggest that "recently" convicted dangerous men have been put in open nicks which I dont believe.
      I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
      Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

Working...
      X