• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Let's get this party started

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Let's get this party started

Anyone up for jelly?

Kilmarnock 0 Celtic 4

And it's only half-time

Party's started here
    Me, me, me...

Comment

Glasgow Celtic Champions - oh-whoa-oh-whoa-oh-whoa-oh!!!!

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

And did it in style

Killie 0 Celtic 6

Well done Lenny and the Bhoys
        Me, me, me...

Comment

Quality scenes from the match with massed Celtic fans at both ends of the ground singing to each other.

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Could be some competition next year, I hear Auchtermuchty Women's Institute are bidding to enter the SPL.

Awesome cake at half time though
            Last edited by adubya; 8 April 2012, 13:47.

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post

Quality scenes from the match with massed Celtic fans at both ends of the ground singing to each other.

Was in that stand in October when we were 3 down.

That second half was the turning point for the manager, players and fans.

Comment

Wouldn't it be easier just to hand the cup to Celtic for 2013-14 seasons as well?
                "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
                - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Incognito has bolted from a 50 pound bet, rangers are affronted at having to pay 80 million tax.

We are going to be having this thing for decades.

Comment

Originally posted by cojak View Post
                    Wouldn't it be easier just to hand the cup to Celtic for 2013-14 seasons as well?
                    Works for me!!

Comment

Working...
                    X