• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

I need work permit sponsor companies

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I need work permit sponsor companies

Hi, I am in urgent need of companies list which sponsor for work permit tier 2 visa. Please could anyone help me with this. I am experienced in IT for 8 years in India and would like to come to uk for work. Thx.

Originally posted by Komanu123 View Post
    Hi, I am in urgent need of companies list which sponsor for work permit tier 2 visa. Please could anyone help me with this. I am experienced in IT for 8 years in India and would like to come to uk for work. Thx.
    Write to 10 Downing Street and ask for a copy of List X. Much earnings and plenty job.

Comment

There are at least 2 organisations in India who have large presence in the UK. I won't tell you who they are, simply because you should know who they are, as you are in India. If you know who they are, go to them and apply for one of their splendid jobs they advertise in the UK.

I am personally not keen on any more people coming into this country and taking jobs that UK residents can do quite well..... So my advice is to stay in India and enjoy the boom that India is currently enjoying.
      If your company is the best place to work in, for a mere £500 p/d, you can advertise here.

Comment

Originally posted by pmeswani View Post
        There are at least 2 organisations in India who have large presence in the UK. I won't tell you who they are, simply because you should know who they are, as you are in India. If you know who they are, go to them and apply for one of their splendid jobs they advertise in the UK.

I am personally not keen on any more people coming into this country and taking jobs that UK residents can do quite well..... So my advice is to stay in India and enjoy the boom that India is currently enjoying.
        WPS
        one day at a time

Comment

Tier 2 visa sponsorship

I have an IT friend that went with ContractorTaxation, they assisted him with his Tier 2 sponsorship. The only catch is that you have to look for contract yourself.

HTH!

Comment

If you send me two references I will think about sponsoring you, how about 50p per mile?
            Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
            I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by oscarose View Post
              WPS
              +1

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
                If you send me two references I will think about sponsoring you, how about 50p per mile?
                Is that how much you are going to charge the OP? Or is that going to form part of the OP's salary?
                If your company is the best place to work in, for a mere £500 p/d, you can advertise here.

Comment

Where is this list?

I too would love to see such a list. I'm from New Zealand and have been working here as a website developer, and dont want to go home. There's a huge demand for my industry here, but I'm finding it hard to find companies that will sponsor.

Does anyone know where to find this list, if it even exists?

Comment

Originally posted by sn0wm0nkey View Post
                    I too would love to see such a list. I'm from New Zealand and have been working here as a website developer, and dont want to go home. There's a huge demand for my industry here, but I'm finding it hard to find companies that will sponsor.

Does anyone know where to find this list, if it even exists?
                    Dude / Bro / Cuz

There is no such list. Sponsorship is expensive and a hassle for companies; they have to prove that they cannot find the resource locally. This is going to be particularly difficult for "website developers", who are a dime a dozen. (no offence - agreed, quality resource is hard to find).

Employers also run the risk of prosecution if they are caught hiring employees who are not allowed to work here. So any shady agencies offering sponsorship are likely fraudsters who will offer you work then take your money, leaving you stranded. Be careful.

Your best bet is to either "marry a visa" or get a perm job where they love you so much they will go through the hassle of arranging sponsorship. Or developing a niche skillset where sponsorship is a viable option due to genuine lack of local resource.

Or try freelancing for cash under the table.

You could try setting up a ltd company but you still have to employ yourself, which might mean you are doubly liable if caught.

Good luck.
                    Keeping calm. Keeping invoicing.

Comment

Working...
                    X