• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Business Link - any good?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Business Link - any good?

Considering getting on the Business Link list of 'solution providers'.

Anyone have any pearls of wisdom, pro or con ???

You've come right out the other side of the forest of irony and ended up in the desert of wrong.

I would not use Business Link or Chambers of Commerce again - both are just large organistions that either directly try to sell to you or indirectly through other members whose only interest is to sell to other business. All I got were calls to advertise in various publications and that I should buy advice on this that and the other. All I ended up with is salespeople calling that were even worse than S£.

I get more advice/contacts from the local gym/spa free of charge whilst relaxing in a hydrotherapy pool. Surprising who you meet and how helpful they can be.

Comment

Originally posted by privateeye
      I would not use Business Link or Chambers of Commerce again - both are just large organistions that either directly try to sell to you or indirectly through other members whose only interest is to sell to other business. All I got were calls to advertise in various publications and that I should buy advice on this that and the other. All I ended up with is salespeople calling that were even worse than S£.

I get more advice/contacts from the local gym/spa free of charge whilst relaxing in a hydrotherapy pool. Surprising who you meet and how helpful they can be.
      Thanks for the info PrivateEye.

You've come right out the other side of the forest of irony and ended up in the desert of wrong.

Comment

Working...
      X