• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Undateables

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Undateables

Top tips for you lot on channel 4 now.

On a serious note it's actually quite good!
    "Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny. "

Thomas Jefferson

Originally posted by Ruprect View Post
    Top tips for you lot on channel 4 now.

On a serious note it's actually quite good!
    Does it offer any tips?

The thing that puts me off watching it, is the sight of freaks makes my stomach turn.

Comment

A lady in a wheelchair has suggested that some men will date her for a "fascination fook". There is hope for Wilmslow yet.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
        A lady in a wheelchair has suggested that some men will date her for a "fascination fook". There is hope for Wilmslow yet.
        I can think of many words to describe Wilmslow, but "fascinating" is definitely not one of them
        "Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny. "

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Is he a lady in a wheelchair?

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
            Is he a lady in a wheelchair?
            An extra £50 says he is
            Coffee's for closers

Comment

I did that once. in my mis spent yoof.
              I hung her up on the cemetary railings by her bra straps, then wheeled her home afterwards. But I felt so bad that I cried, and told her dad what I had done.

He said 'dont worry son. at least you took her down and brought her home. Most of the b@stards leave her dangling there all night'

(\__/)
              (>'.'<)
              ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
                I did that once. in my mis spent yoof.
                I hung her up on the cemetary railings by her bra straps, then wheeled her home afterwards. But I felt so bad that I cried, and told her dad what I had done.

He said 'dont worry son. at least you took her down and brought her home. Most of the b@stards leave her dangling there all night'

Ooh you are awful

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Originally posted by Spacecadet View Post
                  An extra £50 says he is
                  For £50 he will be twice.

Comment

Talking of Wilmslow - where is he now?

Comment

Working...
                    X