• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Should Liverpool play football on Hillsborough anniversary?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Should Liverpool play football on Hillsborough anniversary?

QI star Alan Davies faces internet fury after Hillsborough insult - Telegraph

More importantly, is it not possible to express an opinion with getting death threats?

FWIW I think Alan Davies is wrong - but he should be allowed to express his opinion.

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    QI star Alan Davies faces internet fury after Hillsborough insult - Telegraph

More importantly, is it not possible to express an opinion with getting death threats?

FWIW I think Alan Davies is wrong - but he should be allowed to express his opinion.
    MF will slit your throat for that.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
      MF will slit your throat for that.
      I didn't know he comes from Bridgwater?

Comment

Why? I think he's got a point.
        "Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny. "

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

I didn't know he comes from Bridgwater?
          He cottages there.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruprect View Post
            Why? I think he's got a point.
            Alot of people died - and IMO it was avoidable. Though AD makes a good point about Heysel and Munich - there has to be a line drawn somewhere.

Comment

He cottages there.
              He is gay! As long as he does not try to take Churchy away from me then it is okay.

Comment

He is gay! As long as he does not try to take Churchy away from me then it is okay.
                He has some standards.

Comment

He has some standards.
                  That is news to cuk. Clearly he hides them well.

Comment

From tragedy to cottaging in 4 posts. is that a record?
                    "Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny. "

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Working...
                    X