• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

How miserable are you?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How miserable are you?

A lot of misery threads on here lately. No doubt being around the family for 4 days over easter has something to do with it.
    Life is like a box of chocolates, where someone has replaced the chocolates with dried turds
    34.48%
    It could be better, it could be worse, I would rather be in a hearse
    6.90%
    I'm so happy I could die
    31.03%
    How can I be miserable when AndyW's mum is doing *that*?
    27.59%
    While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

I make Marvin the Paranoid Android look like a cheerful ray of sunlight today...

'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Clearly the abscene of sas is upsetting us all.

Personally I am really really happy just now - in fact I have been for the last few weeks. You lot carry on being miserable - I don't give a stuff.

Comment

As I'm on the bench I'm really bloody miserable!!
        Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

I'm quite happy today. My meeting went well and cleared up all 20 queries, which I hilariously referred to as the "Twenty Questions".

And I'm looking forward to this evening, when I'll be selecting my eclectic England cricket twelve, 1965 to 1999, to take on the Martians.

Comment

Originally posted by BoredBloke View Post
            Benched? Me too. We should do lunch.
            Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Originally posted by BoredBloke View Post
              You've plenty of time to change your christmas themed avatar then!
              Coffee's for closers

Comment

Originally posted by Spacecadet View Post
                You've plenty of time to change your christmas themed avatar then!
                No that's staying till I get another job!
                Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Originally posted by doodab View Post
                  A lot of misery threads on here lately. No doubt being around the family for 4 days over easter has something to do with it.
                  I took a flask of coffee to a meeting in London 2 weeks ago

Just found it in my bag

Note to Self - after two weeks sat in a briefcase up against a radiator, Flasks morph into IED's

Just redecorated the (White) kitchen in smelly speckled brown goop
                  Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

I am not miserable - but all those round me are. I just cannot understand it.

Comment

Working...
                    X