• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Cracked pavements

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cracked pavements

I know there is famine in the world, and Malaria. And I pity the Liverpool fans come saturday
    But is there ANYTHING in the world worse that standing on a cracked paving stone and getting an icy cold squirt up the leg ?

(\__/)
    (>'.'<)
    ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
    I know there is famine in the world, and Malaria. And I pity the Liverpool fans come saturday
    But is there ANYTHING in the world worse that standing on a cracked paving stone and getting an icy cold squirt up the leg ?

Someone dropping their guts in a small lift?
    Splash back on your fly area from the tap, or even splatter from pish?
    Spotting bad skid marks in your shreddies when you are getting jiggy?

Comment

Being gang raped in prison with the knowledge that several of your attackers probably have aids?

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
        Being gang raped in prison with the knowledge that several of your attackers probably have aids?
        I can guarantee from personal experience, that one icy squirt up the trainer, is worse than two of those 'big bubbas'

(\__/)
        (>'.'<)

Comment

You sure it was the pavement rather than a squirting midget ?
          Doing the needful since 1827

Comment

Originally posted by amcdonald View Post
            You sure it was the pavement rather than a squirting midget ?
            you are blooming transendental.

half an hour befor I got squirted, I saw two midgets in Tescos (they might have been dwarfs, although neither of them looked happy)
            and I wondered how they got together ?
            is there some sort of PORG* dating site or something. like that undateables the other night ?

*person of restricted growth

(\__/)
            (>'.'<)

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
              This guy didn't think so!

IN 1993, pervert Karl Watkins was jailed for 18 months for repeatedly having sex with pavements in Redditch, Worcs
              If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

He's got some stones to do that.

Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                Originally posted by vetran
                Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Working...
                X