• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Which comedian would you push out to sea on a raft?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Which comedian would you push out to sea on a raft?

He announced to his Twitter followers that while Derek is currently a one-off production, a full series will likely be on the way eventually.

"Thanks again you lovely twonks for all the good wishes for Derek tomorrow night. It's only a one-off, but I am slowly writing a series," he explained.
    Ricky Gervais: 'I am slowly writing full series of Derek' - TV News - Digital Spy

That awful crap is actually scripted?!?!?

---------------------------------------

Anyway, which comedian would you push out to sea on a raft, so they could never infest comedy again?

I would have a hard job choosing between ricky gervais and peter kay. If they werent so fat, I could fit them both on one raft.

Gervais every time.
    Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

That dreadful one with the fake Essex accent that they helpfully kept showing trailers for so I knew to avoid.
      Lee someone?

Edit: Lee Nelson

Comment

I can see Alan Davies getting a few more votes from the Liverpool area

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
          Gervais every time.
          Do it right and once will be enough.

Comment

None of them because it wouldn't be funny.

Comment

Originally posted by SupremeSpod View Post
              None of them because it wouldn't be funny.
              Ahhh but if you got them drunk first & then gave them an inflatable ring for a sporting chance it could be amusing
              Growing old is mandatory
              Growing up is optional

Comment

Lee Evans

I'd happily push him out to sea, but only after the shipping forecast warned of a force 10 gale on the way.
                Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
                  Lee Evans

I'd happily push him out to sea, but only after the shipping forecast warned of a force 10 gale on the way.
                  Lee Evans - Why?

No I don't mean why would you shove him into a raging sea on a flimsy, unstable vessel.

I just mean Lee Evans - WHY?

Comment

Originally posted by ZuiderZee View Post
                    Lee Evans - Why?

No I don't mean why would you shove him into a raging sea on a flimsy, unstable vessel.

I just mean Lee Evans - WHY?
                    I don't like his squeeky voice, and frantic style of delivery, if it's the guy I'm thinking of.

Might be another Lee though, maybe the one k2p2 mentioned.

OK, to be on the safe side, any comedian called Lee.
                    Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Working...
                    X