• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Have we done Ken Livingstone blubbing like Suityou on the 2nd day of a contract yet?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Have we done Ken Livingstone blubbing like Suityou on the 2nd day of a contract yet?

Just seen the polls, Ken Livingstone? | The Sun |News|Politics

Pathetic.
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

He's trying to whinge it in. I hope he gets what he deserves.

A bullet fired from a grassy knoll would seem appropriate.

Comment

Personally I am not bothered - but it does concern me that some people will be more likely to vote for him.

However I don't think it was deeliberate - I totally disagree with Ken's policies (and his comments on Spiderman at Tower Bridge were totally out of order) but I respect him as a person who says what he thinks.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
        Personally I am not bothered - but it does concern me that some people will be more likely to vote for him.

However I don't think it was deeliberate - I totally disagree with Ken's policies (and his comments on Spiderman at Tower Bridge were totally out of order) but I respect him as a person who says what he thinks will get himself elected.
        FTFY
        Doing the needful since 1827

Comment

However I don't think it was deeliberate - I totally disagree with Ken's policies (and his comments on Spiderman at Tower Bridge were totally out of order) but I respect him as a person who says what he thinks.
          would you vote for him if he repped you first?
          What happens in General, stays in General.
          You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

I think the tears are because Natalie the Newt turned him down.

I suggest he is slightly unbalanced truthfully.
            Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

I have more respect for Red Ken than I do for Blue Boris.
              If your company is the best place to work in, for a mere £500 p/d, you can advertise here.

Comment

why? Red Ken is just as happy to swill champagne, with Boris its more likely that he will pay for it himself.

Boris is also less likely to encourage Islamic extremists.

Neither are perfect candidates.
                Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by pmeswani View Post
                  Yes. I agree. Though oddly I would rather vote for Boris than Ken. I know he is an upper class twunt. And I hate conservative policies. But he had the bottle to go on HIGNFY.

Comment

Originally posted by pmeswani View Post
                    During this campaign, Boris has not proven himself to be a liar, a hypercrit, and anti-semetic.

Yet you have more respect for someone who has.

Comment

Working...
                    X