• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Daytime TV

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Daytime TV

This morning have just done a bit on star signs for pets. They had a needy dog, a jealous cat and a depressed rabbit. I need to get a job!!!
    Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Yep, there is not much worse than Daytime TV.

How about going abroad and getting a bit of sunshine? Our summer seemed to finish a couple of weeks back......

Comment

Sorry to hear this, it truly is a down hill trek from here.

Soon you'll be giving us full transcripts of Jeremy Kyle, Lorraine, Cash in the Attic and some other antiques based program etc....

Thinking of you at this trying time, and hope you recover quickly.

BitTorrent is your friend.
      Never has a man been heard to say on his death bed that he wishes he'd spent more time in the office.

Comment

Originally posted by Scrag Meister View Post
        BitTorrent is your friend.
        I thought Jeremy Kyle would be the OP's friend.
        If your company is the best place to work in, for a mere £500 p/d, you can advertise here.

Comment

Originally posted by pmeswani View Post
          I thought Jeremy Kyle would be the OP's friend.
          I'm trying to help him out of his depression with some better quality viewing.
          Never has a man been heard to say on his death bed that he wishes he'd spent more time in the office.

Comment

If he's on the bench and feeling a bit down, Jeremy Kyle is ideal. Always good to be reminded there's people much, much, much worse off than yourself.
            If at first you don't succeed... skydiving is not for you!

Comment

I do like Dickensen's Real Deal and Pointless. Good wastes of time those are.

It beats staring at chrome all day and surfing girly pic sites.
              McCoy: "Medical men are trained in logic."
              Spock: "Trained? Judging from you, I would have guessed it was trial and error."

Comment

I remember in the 90s they used to have Tour of Duty on terrestial telly in the afternoons, things have really slipped since
                Doing the needful since 1827

Comment

There's nothing better than Jeremy Kyle on Daytime TV.
                  If your company is the best place to work in, for a mere £500 p/d, you can advertise here.

Comment

Originally posted by BoredBloke View Post
                    This morning have just done a bit on star signs for pets. They had a needy dog, a jealous cat and a depressed rabbit. I need to get a job!!!
                    Try ‘catch up’ TV.

HTH
                    one day at a time

Comment

Working...
                    X