• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Sexting - what is the issue?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sexting - what is the issue?

Sexting: a new teen cyber-bullying 'epidemic' - Telegraph

If people are being forced into giving images then I can see an issue. But it seems people are handing over images then whining.

They should be grateful that their stupidity is being pointed out so they can correct their behaviour. It might even stop them getting into overdraft/debt....

Agreed, if you are stupid enough to hand over a pic to someone which then becomes under their control, you cant complain, you consented. Think about possible impacts BEFORE you do the act.

Plus kids nowadays dont have any respect re sex or people. Scrotes.
    I didn't say it was your ******* fault, I said I was blaming you!

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
      Sexting: a new teen cyber-bullying 'epidemic' - Telegraph

If people are being forced into giving images then I can see an issue. But it seems people are handing over images then whining.

They should be grateful that their stupidity is being pointed out so they can correct their behaviour. It might even stop them choosing a bent accountant...
      FTFY

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
        FTFY
        KUDV

and

CGIYS

and definately

GVABVI
        nomadd liked this post

Comment

Have you got kids around in their teens?

If you have you should realise how much of a this post makes you look.
          Last edited by northernladuk; 12 April 2012, 14:44.
          'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
            Have you got kids around in their teens?

If you have you should realise how much of a this post makes you look.
            The twins are 10 and the younger one 4.5. Even if they were teens why would I be concerned? As a parent the only thing I can really do for my kids is give them a good education - which I am doing by getting them into the most appropriate secondary school.

Anyway I believe the kids learn by example - so I don't do sexting. Well - I don't get caught. I also keep my membership of cuk secret - I dont want them to know I am a loser.

Comment

The twins are 10 and the younger one 4.5. Even if they were teens why would I be concerned? As a parent the only thing I can really do for my kids is give them a good education - which I am doing by getting them into the most appropriate secondary school.

Anyway I believe the kids learn by example - so I don't do sexting. Well - I don't get caught. I also keep my membership of cuk secret - I dont want them to know I am a loser.
              Oh boy have you got a shock to come. Will resurect this thread in 4-5 years time and see if you feel the same.......
              'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
                Oh boy have you got a shock to come. Will resurect this thread in 4-5 years time and see if you feel the same.......
                fair enough. But am I am intrigued. Am I supposed to be shocked of them having pictures of other kids bits? Or by them sending pictures to other kids?

Comment

fair enough. But am I am intrigued. Am I supposed to be shocked of them having pictures of other kids bits? Or by them sending pictures to other kids?
                  I think you're meant to be worried more than shocked.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
                    I think you're meant to be worried more than shocked.
                    If they do it willingly then it proves they are stupid and have a lesson to learn. I mean - what sort of useless twunt puts pictures of their bits in public? They might end up getting a fraudlant accountant!

If it is not willingly then the appropriate steps will be taken.

Comment

Working...
                    X