• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Classic Parking (Porsche Edition)

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Classic Parking (Porsche Edition)

Fiscal nomad it's legal.

I'm getting a "server not found" message for that image.
    Behold the warranty -- the bold print giveth and the fine print taketh away.

Comment

Originally posted by alreadypacked View Post
      seems to be a common fault in all German cars.
      Coffee's for closers

Comment

Originally posted by Sysman View Post
        I can see it, but then I am in Ireland.
        Fiscal nomad it's legal.

Comment

Originally posted by Sysman View Post
          Works for me - and I get alot of stuff blocked by company firewall. It illustrates the porsche streotype perfectly.

I have a mate with a porsche. A 5 year old in a man's body. But then maybe the only difference between men and boys is the price of their toys?

Comment

You Park Like A ****.com
            Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
            I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by alreadypacked View Post
              You can't even justify that one buy saying maybe the guy next to him was badly parked so they had no choice
              Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
              I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

When I see parking like that, I squeeze my little beat-up couldn't give a toss if it gets scratched Peugeot into the gap and chortle to myself when I think of the tosser trying to squeeze into her car.

Comment

I don't think he's badly parked, it's clear he meant to occupy two spaces.

Comment

Originally posted by IR35 Avoider View Post
                    I don't think he's badly parked, it's clear he meant to occupy two spaces.
                    It should stop others from dinging his paintwork with their doors.

Another thing, I can't believe a bloody woman is having a go a the state of someones parking skills!

Comment

Working...
                    X