• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Hair Removal Cream

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hair Removal Cream

Veet for Men Hair Removal Gel Creme 200ml: Amazon.co.uk: Health & Beauty

One of the reviews:

Being a loose cannon who does not play by the rules the first thing I did was ignore the warning and smear this all over my knob and bollocks. The bollocks I knew and loved are gone now. In their place is a maroon coloured bag of agony which sends stabs of pain up my body every time it grazes against my thigh or an article of clothing. I am suffering so that you don't have to. Heed my lesson. DO NOT PUT ON KNOB AND BOLLOCKS.

(I am giving this product a 5 because despite the fact that I think my bollocks might fall off, they are now completely hairless.)
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

I once mixed that stuff into a fellow student's shampoo as a practical joke. Poor lad, he thought he had alopecia.

Comment

Made I laugh this did, P.S. I do like dogs.

Another Amazon Review.

I have a black Labrador and got fed up of constantly vacuuming up his moulting fur. One tube was not enough to remove all of his fur (it took 3 tubes), but it certainly did its job alright! What I didn't consider is that every time I take him for a walk I have to apply sunscreen, on balance it wasn't a great idea. Although it did make his old chap look a lot bigger, I think the lady dogs were put off by the smell of Piz Buin.
      Never has a man been heard to say on his death bed that he wishes he'd spent more time in the office.

Comment

So is using hair removal cream better than using strips for a back, crack and sack?

Comment

Cheers for the giggle, Im.

Comment

Serious question, the older I get, the fuzzier my earlobes have become, do you reckon this stuff would do the trick or would it fck them up?

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
              So is using hair removal cream better than using strips for a back, crack and sack?
              Not sure, I'm a bit wary about putting hair removal cream on sensitive / treasured areas, mainly since reading a tip about using Veet as an effective drain cleaner.

Keep the hair, you're a man.
              Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
              +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

I use a beard trimmer / hair clipper. Much safer as long as you don't try and use bare blades on your scrotum. Always go with at least a number 1.
                While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Originally posted by Durbs View Post
                  Serious question, the older I get, the fuzzier my earlobes have become, do you reckon this stuff would do the trick or would it fck them up?
                  Nose / Ear trimmer or visit a Turkish barber, they burn the hair off with meths (poured on cotton wool, set on fire and dabbed quickly over the ears).
                  Anti-bedwetting advice

Comment

Originally posted by Notascooby View Post
                    Turkish barber, they burn the hair off with meths
                    Really??? Never seen that!

Comment

Working...
                    X