• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Eat Tulip...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Eat Tulip...

I was looking for something suitably highbrow for my 100th post on these fora, I wondered about my 5-day extension, surely the smallest "boom" in the history of contracting, but then wandering around the supermarket I saw this...

I know that there is a recession on, but FFS

[edit]and it looks suspiciously like the contents of a doner kebab... [edit]

http://forums.contractoruk.com/gener...nt-agency.html

Comment

Duplicate post.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
        Duplicate post.
        bugger; if only I'd memorised every thread on CUK for the last two years and not just the last 12 months I'd have spotted that

Fancy not knowing about a thread that was posted 9 months before I registered, I consider myself suitably reprimanded

Of course I could have done a search for "tulip" but that may have returned more than one or two results...

Comment

Originally posted by Bacchus View Post
          bugger; if only I'd memorised every thread on CUK for the last two years and not just the last 12 months I'd have spotted that

Fancy not knowing about a thread that was posted 9 months before I registered, I consider myself suitably reprimanded

Of course I could have done a search for "tulip" but that may have returned more than one or two results...
          Calm down. Did I say KUATB? Just showing some other tulipmania items

Comment

Have you spoken to your accoutant??
            'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Then you'd also have remembered that your first post was...

But what if you are a genuine new user but have been lurking for a while, so know who is a pinko, who is a knob, who is a cretin, and who still wets the bed

And you don't like films about gladiators

And you don't know how to bleed a radiator

And you've NEVER licked the chutney spoon (...in public)

How do you prove that you're not a sock-puppet?
              Just saying, like...

Comment

Working...
              X