• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The Current Climate

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Current Climate

Anyone else noticed how the catch all excuse of "The Current Climate" has become the phrase of choice for the hard of thinking?
    Coffee's for closers

Originally posted by Spacecadet View Post
    Anyone else noticed how the catch all excuse of "The Current Climate" has become the phrase of choice for the hard of thinking?
    I'll tell you what I have noticed, a complete lack of "General Knowledge" amongst the younger generations!

Comment

Originally posted by SupremeSpod View Post
      I'll tell you what I have noticed, a complete lack of "General Knowledge" amongst the younger generations!
      they've got google apps for that now innit
      Coffee's for closers

Comment

Originally posted by Spacecadet View Post
        they've got google apps for that now innit
        That's all well and good, and to be encouraged. However you'd think the dim f*ckers would remember what they've googled for future reference.

Comment

Worse than that: I've seen the young ones in front of their PCs spending 15 minutes trying to remember stuff or wanting to know what something means, then finally asking me what do I think.

One emailed "Let me google that for you" link later, the deed is done.

Every day. Like Groundhog day.

Their lack of initiative is simply outstanding.
          If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Well, enjoy it boys, as long as those young steeds are more busy baring their asses and pants and not studying computer science, the longer I can earna crust

Comment

Originally posted by Zoiderman View Post
              Well, enjoy it boys, as long as those young steeds are more busy baring their asses and pants and not studying computer science, the longer I can earna crust
              Doing you out of a job?
              Me, me, me...

Comment

Originally posted by Zoiderman View Post
                Your taxes go to supporting them.

Comment

Working...
                X