• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Scotland the skint

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Scotland the skint

ROFL

I love Salmons comment ''They shall rue the day they thought they'd have a joke at Scotland's expense.'' ...the sanctimonious prick

How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

they are f uckin scared s hitless of Scotland leaving, this is why the establishment is resorting to these desperate scaremongering tactics

Comment

Originally posted by mrdonuts View Post
      they are f uckin scared s hitless of alcoholic refugees crossing the border into England, this is why the establishment is resorting to these desperate scaremongering tactics
      FTFY

Comment

Originally posted by mrdonuts View Post
        they are f uckin scared s hitless of Scotland leaving, this is why the establishment is resorting to these desperate scaremongering tactics
        Who's they? Cant be the Tory government as they would have been in power the last 15 years if it hadnt been for the Scots voting Labour.

Comment

I personally do not think we will be worse off if we were to run Scotland as the UK is being run just now, I will be much worse off when they kick in the 'social justice' policies they promise which to me is free everything to anyone at the expense of anyone who has worked hard to earn a decent crust.

Salmond is a fruit loop, he blamed the RBS crash on the market and when it transpired he was wrong went to ground for a few weeks. Fanny.

Comment

Independence just isn't going to happen. Dream on ya bunch of english fcks.
            Me, me, me...

Comment

Originally posted by escapeUK View Post
              Who's they? Cant be the Tory government as they would have been in power the last 15 years if it hadnt been for the Scots voting Labour.
              Labour caused this Scottish swing to the SNP, for decades they primed the electorate with anti Westminster talk then the SNP came along when the electorate got pissed off with Labour.

Comment

Really, really, really hope the scrounging wasters feck off for good.

Comment

Originally posted by Zoiderman View Post
                  Really, really, really hope the scrounging wasters feck off for good.
                  I'm sure you lot will in time.
                  Me, me, me...

Comment

At least we can afford a couple of Pandas.

Comment

Working...
                    X