• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Anyone get the sonic boom yesterday?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone get the sonic boom yesterday?

Two RAF Typhoon jets that rocked five counties with their sonic boom at the centre of UFO riddle | The Sun |News

Interesting. I was atop Dunster
    castle yesterday trying to
    spot what sounded like two jet fighters going backwards and forth, assumed it was some kind of training. Never saw any UFOs from my vantage point.

Zeity. Anything you want to tell us?
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    Two RAF Typhoon jets that rocked five counties with their sonic boom at the centre of UFO riddle | The Sun |News

spot what sounded like two jet fighters going backwards and forth, assumed it was some kind of training. Never saw any UFOs from my vantage point.

Sock shaped?? It was clearly a flying penis.

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post

This incident was reported in yesterday(Friday) morning's "METRO", the BBC News website and this forum in at least 2 topics as having occured on Thursday.

Welcome back, we had a really nice day yesterday, I'm assuming the usualu sh!t service will continue now you're here.

Comment

Originally posted by SupremeSpod View Post
        This incident was reported in yesterday(Friday) morning's "METRO", the BBC News website and this forum in at least 2 topics as having occured on Thursday.

Welcome back, we had a really nice day yesterday, I'm assuming the usualu sh!t service will continue now you're here.
        Nah. Still busy on the whole. Into Clientco on Monday to see what the score is. Still not officially benched. Then got my training for my ironman in August. Four laps of pool, 400 metres on running machine and then 1 mile cycle to the pub. Gonna be busy training for it.
        What happens in General, stays in General.
        You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Working...
        X