• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Which Brollly Is The Cheapest

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Which Brollly Is The Cheapest

Ok, let's make it simple, brolly's seem to be all the same(i know about recent trouble) OG seems to be 70 notes a month, anyone cheaper than that ?

Just go to any of these £1 shops

A one off charge for the product and it may even keep you dry!
    Throw them to the lions - WC2 5.4

Comment

forgive me for sounding old fashioned,

cheapest is not always best

second question... will the cheapest brolly be the first to go brolly up ?

Milan.

Comment

I paid £10 from M&S. It's okay but not brilliant. I think they are all a muchness.

Comment

Knirps! You can't Knacker a Knirps you know.
          I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
          Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

Poundland? M&S?? Call yourselves contractors???

The only place a true gentleman buys an umbrella is James Smith & Sons on New Oxford Street.

I'm Spartacus.

Comment

I use contractorumbrella when possible - £15 a week, £55 a month. Have always been very helpful to me, pay quickly, get an account manager, answer stuff etc

Comment

£2m brollie

Posted this on the Accounting and Legal stuff; thought it would get a bigger laugh, but may be not (too many unhappy punters!) I particularly like:

http://www.propaganda.co.uk/news/pr...e-06/060503.php

"We are building a brand based on honesty, transparency and credibility in a
                sector that is filled with unscrupulous providers"

I'm still a permie and haven't personally used them, but know people who have.

Comment

Working...
                X