• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Silver coins

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Silver coins

Anybody ever invested or planning to invest in silver coins? If so, where does one start? Thanks
    <Insert idea here> will never be adopted because the politicians are in the pockets of the banks!

Silver?

What type of contractor are you going for second best, its gold or nothing here!
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
      Silver?

What type of contractor are you going for second best, its gold or nothing here!
      I thought platinum was better?

Comment

Try some 2nd silver coins from eBay. Lot of
        people have been buying up old silver coins, primarily for
        scrap, but if you're trying to buy into metal you can do a good analysis on there. I sold a load of silver a while back and got £50 per 100g.
        What happens in General, stays in General.
        You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Several years ago I invested in some silver Lion Daalder coins from the wreck of the Dutch East Indiaman 'Campen', sunk on the south side of the Needles Rocks, Isle of Wight.

Well, by invested I mean dived with a metal detector, a goody bag and a hammer & chisel

Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

I invested in fine wines and now I can't even afford broadband to post tulip on CUK.

DimPrawn

Comment

I invested in beer and pork and now I'm a fat bastard.

I have some 10p and 5p pieces you can have for £1 each. I will put them in coke overnight to make them shiny again.
              While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Working...
              X