• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Guinea Pigs: the Menace Spreads

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guinea Pigs: the Menace Spreads

Not content with domination of CUK, the threat is spreading IRL: Guinea pig 'explosion' causes chaos for Cambridgeshire charity

Exploding piggies eh? Sounds messy
    I'm sorry, but I'll make no apologies for this

Pogle is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
    CUK University Challenge Champions 2010
    CUK University Challenge Champions 2012

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
      Not content with domination of CUK, the threat is spreading IRL: Guinea pig 'explosion' causes chaos for Cambridgeshire charity
      I think that honour now belongs to Monday links. Glad to hear they're causing chaos somewhere else now - would hate to think all that effort was wasted.

Comment

Unneutered males are active from just three weeks and the mums can become pregnant again within an hour of giving birth.
        Dirty pigs.

Comment

Originally posted by bless 'em all View Post
          Dirty pigs.
          'Unneutered males are active from just three weeks and the mums can become pregnant again within an hour of giving birth. '

ouch ouch ouch. that must hurt!!
          just imagine how tender you little guinea-pig willy would be at just three weeks old

(\__/)
          (>'.'<)
          ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by Pogle View Post
            Exploding piggies eh? Sounds messy
            not enough duct tape?
            Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

I thought it was this

**NO GUINEA PIGS WERE HARMED IN THE MAKING OF THIS FILM**
              Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
              I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

The little bastards are everywhere, I've now got two in my house, secured by Mrs Mangler for Mangler Junior, while I was away for a weekend. Squeaky little tulip-mongers that they are
                When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

Originally posted by TestMangler View Post
                  The little bastards are everywhere, I've now got two in my house, secured by Mrs Mangler for Mangler Junior, while I was away for a weekend. Squeaky little tulip-mongers that they are
                  do they smell ?
                  (\__/)
                  (>'.'<)
                  ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
                    do they smell ?
                    I'm not sure, but I told the Mrs to keep her snatch clean, just in case they can.

Don't want juniors pets dying on us, do we ?
                    When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

Working...
                    X