• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Idiot of the day - The result!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Idiot of the day - The result!

And the winner is......

AtW for failing to understand that even though it may only be a small amount of money, £140 for 10 minutes work is still £6,720 a day
    Still Invoicing

(Can you tell I'm bored?)
    Still Invoicing

Comment

Originally posted by blacjac View Post
      No.
      What happens in General, stays in General.
      You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

...And yet a surprisingly strong entrant for you own thread's award.
        nomadd liked this post

Comment

Originally posted by nomadd View Post
          ...And yet a surprisingly strong entrant for you own thread's award.
          Sorry, my first language is English, I dont understand drivel...
          Still Invoicing

Comment

AtW for failing to understand that even though it may only be a small amount of money, £140 for 10 minutes work is still £6,720 a day
            Let's see, so it's £140 over period of year that requires:

1) getting into credit agreement for fairly large sum that (if forgotten to be settled) can shift small profit into big loss
            2) taking part in pathetic ISA scheme thus allowing Govt to claim it works

All for a tenner A MONTH.

If you are that desperate for money then stop posting tulip on CUK and maybe cut back on beer or something.

Last but not least - creating threads to insult specific posters is a bannable offence - nice knowing ya!

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
              What?

Now?

No, that was 17:23 yesterday.

Now I am quite amused that AtW is still trying to arhue his way out of the hole....
              Still Invoicing

Comment

Now I am quite amused that AtW is still trying to arhue his way out of the hole....
                There is no hole dude - I guess I am just not that cheap to do such things to earn a tenner a month, it's funny to see though when somebody who supposedly charges £500+ per day would engage into such dullard scheme to get extra tenner a month. Nobody who truly values their time at such rate (£50 per hour) would do that.

I guess deep inside MF knows his true value - £10 a month using arbitrage scheme that can cost him more.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
                  Let's see, so it's £140 over period of year that requires:

1) getting into credit agreement for fairly large sum that (if forgotten to be settled) can shift small profit into big loss
                  2) taking part in pathetic ISA scheme thus allowing Govt to claim it works

All for a tenner A MONTH.

If you are that desperate for money then stop posting tulip on CUK and maybe cut back on beer or something.

Last but not least - creating threads to insult specific posters is a bannable offence - nice knowing ya!
                  Well you fat little furry faced squirrel shagging communist retard! <-- that would be an insult, if it weren't true!

Comment

Link?
                    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                    Originally posted by vetran
                    Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Working...
                    X