• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Who could this be?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who could this be?

Millionaire Danielle Hallett’s £120,000 op to become a woman | The Sun |News

Looks like Threaded to me, but could of course be Northernladyuk.
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    Millionaire Danielle Hallett’s £120,000 op to become a woman | The Sun |News

Looks like Threaded to me, but could of course be Northernladyuk.
    Mich would.

Comment

I can understand someone being trapped in the wrong body - but why go public?

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
        Like when you got trapped in that nice young man from Bridgwater? The client wasn't best pleased at all. I had to give him a freebie on the old man.

Comment

Why do the ugly guys become transgendered?

Seen many trannies before living in some parts of the UK and it always seems the large butch blokes, not the small feeble ones that might pass for a woman after much surgery.

I see it as pointless unless you start the treatment before puberty shapes you. Even then, the morality is questionable in letting children decide on their gender.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
            To at least get some sex off trannie lovers?

Comment

Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
              Like when you got trapped in that nice young man from Bridgwater? The client wasn't best pleased at all. I had to give him a freebie on the old man.
              You gave him a freebie! You docked it from my wages.

Comment

Working...
              X