• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Birds over 40 that.. NSFW

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Birds over 40 that.. NSFW

..you'd do.

As someone of advanced years myself - over 40 - I find I'm constantly having to justify my age. Am I past it? Yes, probably. But then I try to think of women who are pretty much the same age as me who are still perfect do-able.

So I'll start with Elizabeth Hurley.

And... Well, I'm a bit stuck after that (probably as I don't watch much TV and cancelled my sub to Hello mag.)

So throw me some names here. Which women, over 40, are out there these days who are genuinely still do-able?
    nomadd liked this post

Originally posted by nomadd View Post
    ..you'd do.

As someone of advanced years myself - over 40 - I find I'm constantly having to justify my age. Am I past it? Yes, probably. But then I try to think of women who are pretty much the same age as me who are still perfect do-able.

So I'll start with Elizabeth Hurley.

And... Well, I'm a bit stuck after that (probably as I don't watch much TV and cancelled my sub to Hello mag.)

So throw me some names here. Which women, over 40, are out there these days who are genuinely still do-able?
    Your mum.
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

I might have said Dannii Minogue, but think I'll pass given that that X-factor chap has been up there.

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
        Your mum.

I refer you to the previous 1,000,000 times when I pointed out that the knee-jerk reply of "Your mum/sister/girlfriend/grandma" stopped being funny - in about 1967. And that was before Al Gore created the Internet.

Please, try. For once. To be original.

EDIT: And funny.
        nomadd liked this post

Comment

I refer you to the previous 1,000,000 times when I pointed out that the knee-jerk reply of "Your mum/sister/girlfriend/grandma" stopped being funny or clever in 1967. And that was before Al Gore created the Internet.

Your daughter.
          What happens in General, stays in General.
          You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

I nearly said ms doodab.

As MTT seems to have vanished I'll chip in with Monica Bellucci
            While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
              Your daughter.
              Nope, that response still missed effort, originality and funny by a considerable margin.

Come on man, try. You're not at work now.
              nomadd liked this post

Comment

Marks out of ten I'd give Winona Ryder and Helena Bonham Carter one, but preferably together
                Doing the needful since 1827

Comment

Originally posted by doodab View Post
                  I nearly said ms doodab.

As MTT seems to have vanished I'll chip in with Monica Bellucci
                  Yep, still remember that, er, rear action, in Irréversible
                  nomadd liked this post

Comment

I refer you to the previous 1,000,000 times when I pointed out that the knee-jerk reply of "Your mum/sister/girlfriend/grandma" stopped being funny - in about 1967. And that was before Al Gore created the Internet.

EDIT: And funny.
                    No, that was pretty good. Nice contextualisation of a common theme.

Comment

Working...
                    X