• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Summer holidays where are you going ?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Summer holidays where are you going ?

where you off to for your summer holidays folks ?

looks like we're off to a hotel resort near Makarska

gonna drive down

Milan.

Originally posted by milanbenes View Post

gonna drive down

Milan.
    mumsnet?

Comment

Originally posted by milanbenes View Post

gonna drive down

Milan.
      the very South South West of France, with forays into Catalonia

Comment

nice

Milan.

Comment

Just been to Somerset for a week. Passed through Bridgwater. What a tuliphole.
          What happens in General, stays in General.
          You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
            Just been to Somerset for a week. Passed through Bridgwater. What a tuliphole.
            Couldn't agree more, terrible place. Very glad I don't live there....

Comment

KIds have 11+ revision classes over the summer. My ex is taking them away twice and my mother taking them to Butlins.

Which suits me fine as I want to prepare for my iron man on 18th/19th Aug.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                KIds have 11+ revision classes over the summer. My ex is taking them away twice and my mother taking them to Butlins.

Ooo? Are you doing an iron man? First I've heard of it. Is it something like this?

What happens in General, stays in General.
                You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
                  Ooo? Are you doing an iron man? First I've heard of it. Is it something like this?

Oi MF, Suity will be around after he's checked Jobserve, he's more your kind of level.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post

Those for Kent Grammars BP?

We're moving to Devon this year, as we've found some exceptional ones there. Wouldn't mind a few pointers on 11+ too. Did your kids get tuition for them?

Comment

Working...
                    X