• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Pilot swerves to avoid Venus

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pilot swerves to avoid Venus

Sleepy pilot first mistakes Venus was a plane and then sent his aircraft into a dive to avoid another imaginary aircraft | Mail Online

But my attention was drawn to the giant with the cold head:

Pilots usually swerve towards me.

Comment

There was a trader at Goldmine Sucks making loads of money. One month he loses big time - he boss asks why. He says that Peter Rabbit has made the trades - and points to the next desk (which is empty) and says "Peter Rabbit sits there". He got given 3 months holiday!

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
        There was a trader at Goldmine Sucks making loads of money. One month he loses big time - he boss asks why. He says that Peter Rabbit has made the trades - and points to the next desk (which is empty) and says "Peter Rabbit sits there". He got given 3 months holiday!
        I used to house share with a French Lad in London. He was very bright, lovely bloke, and we used to play Chess every night. One night, we're playing chess and he's acting a bit odd. He goes and picks up two knifes he owns (he was a sous chef), and as I start getting the better of him, he picked up his queen and swallowed her. Said he was protecting her dignity and if I got any closer, he'd protect her with his life and his knives.

Long story short, I got stabbed and he ended up sectioned. Parents flew in from Bahrain, where they lived, and said he had no history of mental illness. Just lost that night. Put me off chess for a long time....

Comment

Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
          I thought your bucket was like a black hole, not even light can escape its gravitational pull?
          Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
          I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by Zoiderman View Post
            I used to house share with a French Lad in London. He was very bright, lovely bloke, and we used to play Chess every night. One night, we're playing chess and he's acting a bit odd. He goes and picks up two knifes he owns (he was a sous chef), and as I start getting the better of him, he picked up his queen and swallowed her. Said he was protecting her dignity and if I got any closer, he'd protect her with his life and his knives.

Long story short, I got stabbed and he ended up sectioned. Parents flew in from Bahrain, where they lived, and said he had no history of mental illness. Just lost that night. Put me off chess for a long time....
            Who won the game though?
            Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
            I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
              Who won the game though?
              Me, once we'd restrained him and I'd been patched up, I finished the game for him. I think the going insane act was an attempt at trying not to lose as he was in a hopeless position.

Would never call a frenchy a cheese eating, surrender monkey though, seemed pretty handy with the knives...

Comment

Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
                Hopefully one day they won't miss.

Comment

Has anyone done the "that wasn't venus that was uranus" comment yet?

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                    Has anyone done the "that wasn't venus that was uranus" comment yet?
                    The one picking the people out of the overhead lockers...

Comment

Working...
                    X