• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Suggestion for Apple

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Suggestion for Apple

Apple,

You are worth > 1/2 trillion USD now.

Why don't you spend a couple of bucks and rewrite the iTunes application. It is such a massive bloated pile of utter tulip.

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
    It is such a massive bloated pile of utter tulip.
    I'm sure that Nick will be along soon to re-educate you on the matter.

Or at least to distract you with how bad microsoft would have done it
    Coffee's for closers

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
      Apple,

You are worth > 1/2 trillion USD now.

Why don't you spend a couple of bucks and rewrite the iTunes application. It is such a massive bloated pile of utter tulip.

'er indoors now has an iPhone.

I used iTunes to set up the phone. It was a piece of piss to update the firmware, transfer contacts, messages, tasks, memos etc from her blackberry.

"It just works"!

Comment

Originally posted by SupremeSpod View Post

"It just works"!
        ... Until you point it to your 50Gb music folder and let iTunes 'organise' it for you.
        Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

Originally posted by gingerjedi View Post
          ... Until you point it to your 50Gb music folder and let iTunes 'organise' it for you.
          I think there's an option to tell it not to do that.
          Behold the warranty -- the bold print giveth and the fine print taketh away.

Comment

Originally posted by Sysman View Post
            is it the type of option that a newbie will only find after the damage has already been done?
            Coffee's for closers

Comment

WHS

Mounting the device via USB connection and copying files directly is how it should work

Comment

Originally posted by Sysman View Post
                There is but you have to learn that lesson by experience.
                Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

There is but you have to learn that lesson by experience.
                  It's all part of growing up

Comment

My 60gb/12000 song library is managed by iTunes beautifully, I have it synced between multiple computers via dropbox and when I moved from an iPhone to Android the sync'ing was just as easy.
                    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Working...
                    X