• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

This thread made me laugh!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This thread made me laugh!

http://forums.gumtree.com/about2685.html

Good on yer "Miss Pat" interesting response from one of the Indians that took offence to Miss Pat telling them to stop coming here:

hi miss pat:regardes your quote.
    I could'nt keep quiet and ignore your quote so I sent to you this.it's better for you lick your compatriots people instead of sucking uk people"s listen to my advice and use it as earring on your donkey ear never ever be impolite to your people;if you fed up from indian people check your background(means from which sperm god made you up ) migration is not sweet for humans but they doing just for making a good life and improving their visions.
    I would like to know what you doing there?and your dimension of communications?(with which group and nationality)
    at the end :I tell you ;I am not from india,just I 'm studing there for 3 years and MERA BE WEY HENDEY HE.
    I go to uk every year for 2 months vacation but smile,holy,festival of india are much better than your trafalgar square. and also I from a country with deep culture and hold close traditional ties with india(persia)

Can u stop looking and interfering into others bussiness. If u can, contribute or make way!!![/quote]

seems to have a bit of expertise in Genetics
    Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Judging by the English in that thread I hope they are not coming here to be doctors and writing prescriptions.

Comment

Why ever not? If they are qualified I am pretty sure they would write prescriptions just as efficiently.
      Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
      threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

Working...
      X