• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Congrats BrilloPad

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrats BrilloPad

He's now posted more posts than Zeitghost

Zeitghost 56,022
    Brillopad 56,026

now stop posting here and do some work.
    merely at clientco for the entertainment

WHS
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
      Just imagine what his post count would have been if he hadn't been banned for a year or so.
      2 years. And suppose I had not lost about 500 posts when my post count was restored? I would easily be the saddest saddo on cuk.

Maybe I should try to get myself banned again. The BN66 thread is just ripe for it and cojak his already summoned me into her office for a stern talking to. And we all know how scary (and definetly not exciting) that is

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
        2 years. And suppose I had not lost about 500 posts when my post count was restored? I would easily be the saddest saddo on cuk.

Maybe I should try to get myself banned again. The BN66 thread is just ripe for it and cojak his already summoned me into her office for a stern talking to. And we all know how scary (and definetly not exciting) that is
        nooo - that BN66 thread is the best kept secret on CUK, some of your best work is there. Much better than the tulip you post in General.
        Keeping calm. Keeping invoicing.

Comment

Originally posted by doomage View Post
          nooo - that BN66 thread is the best kept secret on CUK, some of your best work is there. Much better than the tulip you post in General.
          Phew! Thankfully no-one noticed what I post in LR!

For BN66 it helps that I have a very good montp source who feeds me lots of stuff. But its getting scary now - bankruptcy looms large. I intend to go down fighting all the way though.

Comment

Working...
          X