• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Contractor Lifestyle

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Contractor Lifestyle

Apologies for not being here these last few days and so sorry chaps but I will not be able to be here so much these next few days either.

It is that time of year. Thursday last was Skt. Hans eve, it is the night the Danes burn all the ugly women (or encourage them to leave for Germany). BBQ and bonfire on the beach this year. Following that is the set up proper for Roskilde Festival. So, too much beer, too much wine, too many scantilly clad young lovelies requesting my attentions. I'm having to be chauffered about everywhere due to not being sober until well into next week.

As usual they are renting sound equipment from my company and I've been acting as a roady to some of the local bands who have been doing the warm ups since yesterday. Festival proper doesn't start until Thursday but already the tent cities are quite full and people are still pouring in.

The Festival website even has a link back to my Danish companies website.

Which is nice.

threaded is Dave Contractor Jnr.

I claim my prize.

Comment

Re: Reeat performance?

Will they let you do the drag-stripper routine again this year in return for the equipment loan threaded?

[img]http://www.*********.co.uk/threaded_dancing.jpg[/img]

Comment

Working...
      X